Published on Sep 15, 2021
Weekly Outlook On Commodities By Mr. Jateen Trivedi, Sr. Research Analyst, LKP Securities Ltd.
1. Copper has a strong support at 710 levels and resistance at 745 levels.
2. Aluminium is looking very strong with a resistance at 235 levels.
3. Lead prices are stable and can reach to 194 levels.
4. Buy Crude Oil on dips at current levels and it has a resistance at 5300 levels
5. Sell Natural Gas below 384 levels and one re-enter buy at 365 levels.
6. Gold has a support at 46900 levels and resistance at 47500 levels.
7. Silver has a support at 63000 and resistance at 64500 levels.
Download TickerMarket app now from :
Play Store : http://bit.ly/TickerAndroid
Apple Store : http://bit.ly/TickerIOS
You can also visit us at: https://goo.gl/1Y1mz
Like us on Facebook: https://goo.gl/pr3baZ
Follow us on Twitter: https://goo.gl/4fBCHQ
Subscribe to our YOUTUBE Channels: Ticker TV:https://goo.gl/37nmnS
“The user/viewer of Ticker TV solely assumes the entire risk with respect to the use and results of information shown on the Ticker TV.
TickerPlant disclaims any errors, omissions or representations with respect to information and the advice and view expressed by market analysts/market experts.
TickerPlant has no financial or any other liability whatsoever under any law or otherwise, to any user/viewer because of the use of any such information for any investment purpose”.
#bullion #metals #energy