The Framework for Boosting Intra-African Trade (BIAT) in Agricultural Commodities and Services is a blueprint for expanding trade between African countries under the African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA) agreement and aims to unlock the potential of the agricultural sector to contribute to sustainable and inclusive growth for Africa.
The Framework is the first of its kind and was jointly developed by the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations and the African Union Commission.
Follow FAO on social media!
* Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/UNFAO
* Instagram – https://instagram.com/fao
* LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/fao
* TikTok – https://www.tiktok.com/@fao
* Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/fao/
* Weibo – https://www.weibo.com/unfao
© FAO: http://www.fao.org #SDGs #Agenda2030 #GlobalGoals #AfCFTA